From south to north, Vietnam is a kaleidoscope of colourful characters, varied cuisine and diverse landscapes. Unlock the mysteries of the Viet Minh in Ho Chi Minh City, explore the beautiful lakes and boulevards of Hanoi, meet the locals as guests at a local Mekong Delta guesthouse, and eat breakfast the local way in Hue. Experience historical temples, laze on the spectacular coastline, gorge on delicious banquets and explore lively cities – all with a touch of comfort – on this 15-day Classic Vietnam adventure. No way? Yes Hue.
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Hanoi – Welcome Dinner
- Mekong Delta – Boat cruise with visits to local producers
- Mekong Delta – Local Dinner
- Mekong Delta – Lunch
- Ho Chi Minh City – War Remnants Museum
- Ho Chi Minh City – City tour
- Ho Chi Minh City – Cu Chi Tunnels
- Phan Rang – Vinh Hy Bay snorkelling
- Phan Rang – Hang Rai fossilised coral reefs
- Phan Rang – Bau Nai fish market & salt fields
- Phan Rang – Bau Truc pottery village
- Hoi An – Old Town walking tour
- Hoi An – Old Town Lunch
- Hue – Imperial City Full Day Tour
- Hue – Royal tomb of Emperor Tu Duc
- Hue – Thien Mu Pagoda
- Hue – Perfume River cruise & Thien Mu Pagoda
- Hue – Lunch at Nunnery
- Hanoi – Temple of Literature
- Hanoi – Old Quarter Tour
- Hanoi – One Pillar Pagoda & HCM stilt house
- Hanoi – Local water puppet performance
- Hanoi – KOTO lunch
- Halong Bay – Overnight Boat Cruise
- Halong Bay – Lunch on Boat
- Halong Bay – Dinner on Boat
- By staying in local accommodation, you’ll get a true insight into real Vietnam. Spend a memorable night in a locally run guesthouse on the Mekong Delta, and an unforgettable boat stay on Halong Bay.
- Spend time at your own pace on the coast in the idyllic seaside town of Phan Rang. You’ll have time to stroll the sandy beaches and head out on the water to snorkel.
- Historic Hoi An is easily covered by foot, and you’ll have time to marvel in its delights. Laze on Cua Dai Beach, discover the renowned tailors, eat your way through the local food market – it’s up to you!
- Discover the bustling centres of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City – with their French colonial influence and region-specific cuisine, your eyes (and tastebuds!) will never go hungry.
- Sample regional specialties and support local communities on your way, from seafood in Halong Bay, street snacks at markets, tropical fruits in the Mekong Delta and a special breakfast at KOTO restaurant.
Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City
Phan Rang/Overnight Train