Premium Central Europe
Premium Central Europe
From quaint villages to captivating cities and cloud-piercing peaks, this 15-day Premium adventure will lend you thousands of years of history and a wealth of cultural treasures. An expert leader will take you below Central Europe’s surface as you marvel at architecture in Prague, walk Vienna’s royal streets, taste wine in Budapest, sip vodka in Krakow and dine in lively Berlin. Discover fairy-tale castles, tackle mountain trails and try timeless local food on an unforgettable journey.
- Prague – Welcome Dinner at Local Restaurant
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Prague – Prague Discovery Urban Adventure with Local Guide
- Cesky Krumlov – Story Telling
- Cesky Krumlov – Evening Walking Tour with Local Guide
- Vienna – Walking Tour with Local Guide
- Vienna – 24-hour Public Transport Ticket
- Budapest – Faust Wine Cellar Tasting
- Godollo – Royal Palace of Godollo Visit
- Tatra Mountains – Tatranska Lomnica Gondola
- Tatra Mountains – Tatra Electric Train
- Tatra Mountains – Hiking Excursion
- Zakopane – Oscypek Cheese Tasting
- Chocholow – Village Walk & Traditional Lunch
- Krakow – Vodka Tasting
- Krakow – Walking Tour with Local Guide
- Nowa Huta – Stories of Poland’s Communist Past with Local Guide
- Wroclaw – Traditional Dinner at Spitz Brewery
- Dine on regional flavours with a sommelier-guided tasting in the cellar of Buda Castle, a sampling of smoked Oscypek cheese near the Polish border, vodka tasting in Krakow and more.
- Delve deeper into history in Cesky Krumlov during a storytelling session at a secret location, where you can sip wine as you listen to tales of medieval intrigue.
- Discover vistas of waterfalls and wildflowers during a guided hike in the High Tatras Mountains, then return to your luxurious Alpine hotel to relax.
- The cobblestone streets and winding alleys of Central Europe are perfect for exploring in a small group. Let a local guide you through cities like Prague, Vienna, Krakow and more.
- Unwind in your gloriously beautiful feature stay accommodation. Perfectly placed at the base of the Tatra Mountains, the view from the Grandhotel is one you won’t soon forget.
Godollo / Tatra Mountains
Chocholow / Krakow
Nowa Huta / Wroclaw