Premium Morocco with Essaouira
Premium Morocco Highlights with Essaouira
Take in the rich history and diverse culture of Morocco on an 11-day journey through this North African gem. Marvel at the Mosque of Hassan II in French-infused Casablanca, discover the charming streets of the Medina in magical Meknes, uncover ancient history at the Roman ruins of Volubilis, wander through the labyrinth of twisting alleyways in Fes el Bali, relax in the lakeside settlement of Bine el Ouidane and, as the sun goes down, watch Jemaa el Fna come to life with markets and magicians in Marrakech and relax in the European-tinged Essaouira. Indulge your senses on a mesmerising adventure bursting with vibrant colours, spiced aromas and warm hospitality.
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Casablanca – Welcome Dinner
- Casablanca – Hassan II Mosque
- Rabat – Kasbah Les Oudayas
- Rabat – Mausoleum Mohammed V
- Rabat – Hassan Tower
- Meknes – Medina walking tour
- Volubilis – Entrance and guided tour
- Meknes – Mausoleum of Moulay Ismail
- Volubilis – Picnic Lunch
- Fes – Home-cooked Pastilla Dinner
- Fes – Funduq al-Najjarin
- Fes – Medina walking tour
- Fes – Al-Attarine Madrasa
- Khenifra – Tea-making demonstration
- Khenifra – Home-cooked lunch
- Ouzoud – Ouzoud Falls
- Marrakech – Djemaa El Fna tasting walk
- Marrakech – Medina walking tour
- Marrakech – Palais Bahia
- Essaouira – Seafood Market Lunch
- Essaouira – Leader-led orientation walk
- Marvel at the Mosque of Hassan II in Casablanca, dive into the heart of Fes’s medina, witness the evening transformation of Djemaa el-Fna in Marrakech and unwind in the laidback seaside city of Essaouira.
- Get to the heart of the real Morocco as you travel with an experienced local leader, swap stories with the locals in Fes and visit a family in the Atlas Mountains.
- Taste the best of Morocco’s cuisine as you enjoy a meal at one of Casablanca’s best restaurants, eat pastillas with a local family, make mint tea in the Atlas Mountains and take part in a tasting tour in Marrakech.
- Uncover the most impressive Roman ruins in Morocco at the World Heritage site of Volubilis, where you’ll enjoy a picnic lunch made with locally sourced ingredients.
- Experience incredible beauty, world-class hospitality and panoramic views during your feature stay in the Riad Salam, a tranquil oasis in the heart of the Fes medina.
Bin el Ouidane