Sri Lanka Explorer
Sri Lanka Explorer
Drive along the road in Sri Lanka and you can pass Hindu temples, Buddhist shrines, churches and mosques all on the same stretch. This fusion – found in the history, the culture, the Arabian, Indian and European-inspired food – makes Sri Lanka a delicious melting pot to explore. From laid-back Negombo venture through ancient Anuradhapura to the lesser explored north, the secrets and hidden places of Jaffna, and on to the beautiful coastline of Trincomalee. Discover the spiritual heart of the country in the temples of Kandy, and enjoy the natural world too, in a country that overflows with plants and wildlife. Spend time with locals keen to share their homes, food, and stories on an adventure that will leave you with many of your own to tell.
- Anuradhapura – Bodhi Tree Temple
- Anuradhapura – World Heritage Site of ancient kingdom ruins
- Anuradhapura – Bike tour
- Jaffna – Jaffna Peninsula tour
- Jaffna – Nagadeepa Temple
- Jaffna – Cooking class & family visit
- Jaffna – Jaffna Library
- Trincomalee – Palmyrah Toddy and Food experience
- Dambulla – Cave Temples
- Sigiriya – Lion Rock Fortress Visit
- Minneriya National Park – Entrance Fee
- Kandy – Spice garden visit
- Kandy – Private Cultural Dance Performance
- Kandy – Temple of the Tooth
- Kandy – Tea factory visit
- Kandy – Palmyrah Toddy Experience
- Colombo – City Tour
- Considered to be off-limits for years due to the civil war, the gates to culture filled Jaffna are open to adventurers once more. Discover Tamil culture in this colourful city.
- Open skies, swaying palm trees and glittering waters – Trincomalee beach is a postcard-perfect landscape for relaxation. Kick back in the sun on this bright and sandy shoreline.
- Witness ritual and devotion in the spiritual heart of the country during a visit to Kandy’s Temple of the Tooth and stop by a local village to join the community in making a traditional Tamil meal.
- Observe wild elephants from basic ‘tree houses’ and hopefully catch an outstanding sunset in Wasgamuwa National Park, one of the most biodiverse protected areas in Sri Lanka.
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us