The Italian word "Camposanto" (Holy Yard) — which is a synonym of "cemetery" — was first used with reference to this Pisan building. According to the legend, it contained soil which was seen as miraculous due to its origins in the Holy Land. You will find this peaceful place with amazing frescoes, mosaics and statues on the same site as the Leaning Tower, the UNESCO World Heritage site Piazza del Duomo di Pisa.
- Address: Camposanto Monumentale di Pisa, Piazza del Duomo 17, Pisa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +39 050 83 50 11
- Opening House: www.opapisa.it/en/square-of-miracles/camposanto
- Opening House: Daily 9am–6pm
- Address: Also known as Campo Santo, Camposanto Monumentale or Camposanto Vecchio
- More Info: b413fa3fa71d20d62a33c0194125be2698b5b664