The building alone is well worth a visit. In the 16th century, the Lanfranchi family built this palace leaning against a group of medieval structures showing paintings dating to that era. In 2007 Palazzo Lanfranchi became the Graphic Museum, where you can see collections of prints and drawings from the University of Pisa, take part in educational and art events.
- Address: Museo della Grafica di Pisa, Palazzo Lanfranchi, Lungarno Galilei 9, Pisa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +39 050 221 60 60
- More Info: www.museodellagrafica.sma.unipi.it/en
- Address: Tue–Sun 10am–7pm, Mon closed
- More Info: https://www.facebook.com/museodellagrafica/